Advertisement

So What If "Nature Bats Last"? She Could Still Lose. Nature Bats Cleanup.

So What If I have had this rant before, but sometimes I gotta repeat my rants to get the ass-licking toadies panties in a wad. They're just so FUN to rile up like a bunch of chickens!
Here is a link to Maggie Mae's channel:

If you would like to support Humptydumptytribe and Collapse Chronicles, here are a few ways you can do just that. Thank you!
Here is the link to my Patreon page:


Here is the link to my new Go Fund Me campaign:


Here is where you can send a donation via PayPal:
collapsechronicles@gmail.com

If you would like to send a physical check or money order (no cash!), please email me at humptydumptytribe@gmail.com, and I will send you a mailing address.

Thanks, Guys!

Cleanup.

Post a Comment

0 Comments