Advertisement

MAY 2019 MANGA HAUL! SUSTAIN THE INDUSTRY! 20+ NEW VOLUMES! (RIP FORBIDDEN PLANET ABERDEEN!)

MAY 2019 MANGA HAUL! SUSTAIN THE INDUSTRY! 20+ NEW VOLUMES! (RIP FORBIDDEN PLANET ABERDEEN!) Instagram: GodofDarness18

Another manga haul video, another reason for me to be sad. As the title of this video says, & as I mention in the video, my favourite place to get manga, Forbidden Planet, is closing down. Well, in my nearest city that is. As a result of their closure, they were having a 75% discount on EVERYTHING! Manga, Funko Pops, comics, merchandise, EVERYTHING! So some of this manga, despite my limited spending, are part of that deal. They'll close their doors on June 9th, but because of heavy lines when I was last there (4 days ago as of recording & uploading), they're more than likely going to sell out before then. The deals I got were great though. Check out manga I got! Also, Amazon are jerks in what they're doing. Find out more in the video. And sorry I had to rush the ending of this video, I was running out of recording time. And thank you for 200 subs!!! Means the world to me!

I got my manga this month from: Amazon, Forbidden Planet, & Waterstones

My manga are from: JY, Seven Seas, Tokyopop, Vertical Inc., Viz Media

Manga List:
Aria: The Masterpiece 1 (aka Aqua Vol. 1-2) (Kozue Amano)
Black Torch Vol. 4 (Tsuyoshi Takaki)
Devilman vs. Hades Vol. 1-3 (Go Nagai, Team Moon)
Dr. Stone Vol. 5 (Riichiro Inagaki, Boichi)
Dragon Goes House-Hunting Vol. 2 (Kawo Tanuki, Choco Aya)
Dream Fossil: The Complete Stories of Satoshi Kon (Satoshi Kon)
Little Witch Academia Vol. 3 (Trigger/Yoh Yoshinari, Keisuke Sato)
My Hero Academia Vol. 18 (Kohei Horikoshi)
One-Punch Man Vol. 16 (ONE, Yusuke Murata)
Platinum End Vol. 8 (Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata)
Radiant Vol. 4 (Tony Valente)
Ran & The Gray World Vol. 3 (Aki Irie)
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Vol. 6 (Kagiji Kumanomata)
Smashed: Junji Ito Story Collection (Junji Ito)
Space Battleship Yamato Vol. 1-3 (Classic Collection) (Leiji Matsumoto)
The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún Vol. 6 (Nagabe)
The Promised Neverland Vol. 9 (Kaiu Shirai, Posuka Demizu)
Wonderland Vol. 2 (Yugo Ishikawa)

ABERDEEN!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments