Advertisement

I Joined A Mormon Dating Website - What I Found (2019)

I Joined A Mormon Dating Website - What I Found (2019) In this video, I go through a mormon dating website to get a better feel for mormon culture. I discuss the questions they ask and talk about why they're red flags for a cult. I also read descriptions from some profiles and talk about the loaded language and cliche's they tend to use.

Support me through GoFundMe:

COME TO MY MEETUP, which is on june 30th, not 29th. sorry. my mistake:

Shop:
Facebook:
Patreon:

All links to my channel can be found at

Podcast on iTunes:
Podcast on SoundCloud:
Podcast on Google Play:
Podcast on YouTube:

Social Media:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:

PayPal:

the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints,mormon,church,joseph smith,mormonism (religion),religion,lds,dating,mormon dating,i joined a mormon dating website,latter-day saints,lds church,mormon church,lds singles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments