Advertisement

How To Find Inspiration From Yourself - A Story From China

How To Find Inspiration From Yourself - A Story From China I remember this from my elementary school days in China. There are so many great lessons from this. A lot of you like the reflections when I talk about how to figure out who you are, so I wanted to add another one to the list of stories. For those of you watching, hope this gives you some ideas and food for thought. Please share with me your stories below!

Pledge on Patreon if you want to see more videos per week: Or, please tip on Paypal if you dislike Patreon:

Go to this channel to check out cool stuff:

----------------------------
Shoutout to Patreon Sponsors!

My other channels to subscribe to that has Jerry doing other fun analysis:
Jerry Sings (
Fight commentary (
Product Reviews (
Jerry ASMR
(

Let me know if you submit any captions to my videos. I will give you a shoutout!

To get equipment for yourself if you want to start YouTubing or making visual content:

Products to use to make life easier:


Shoutout to all my viewers and fans, whether past or present. #think #debate #learn #reflect

Jerry Liu,life lessons,how to be yourself,learn to be yourself,how to find who you are,how to find inspiration in who you are,self improvement,self motivation,motivation,deciding to be better,charisma,charisma on command,be more charismatic,life tips,advice,life advice,amazing advice,simple advice,life tip pro,find who you are,discover yourself,discover your true personality,be the awesome you,be happier,be more genuine,inspiration from our childhood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments