Advertisement

Gratitude, Perspective and Appreciating the Present. || me ramblinggg in a park :)

Gratitude, Perspective and Appreciating the Present. || me ramblinggg in a park :) please watch this to the end to understand the message. 😌✨ just me rambling in a French park about how to be happy, gratitude, perspective on our lives and the value of appreciating the present. Particularly in the Western world, we often live in this little bubble of stress. We forget how lucky we are in so so many ways. πŸ¦‹
(i should've cut down the start of this video haha, the end is where the importance is) x

If you don't feel content with your life because you're waiting for something physical, be it a grade, more money, travelling, better friends etc, I invite you to focus not on what you don't have, but on what you do. 🌟 What are you grateful for today? Channel that. I promise physical things will come in their own time. You may as well choose contentedness first. x





------------------------------
Hi my name is Jade and welcome to UnJaded Jade! I post every Wednesday about varying topics I truly care about, from self confidence and veganism, to academic help and motivation πŸ’›
-------------------------------
How old are you? - 19
Which camera do you use? - Canon 750D
When did you start your channel? - 17th Feb 2017

P.S i love you. so much. thank you for finding me and for being here and for gifting me your time. you are so loved.

gratitude,choosing gratitude,being grateful for the present,appreciating the present,being happy,how to be happy,unjaded rambles,gratitude and perspective,perspective on life,advice to be happy,how to be grateful,unjaded jade gratitude,unjaded jade,unjaded jade travel,unjaded jade gap year,how to feel less stressed,motivation in exam season,how to feel happy,how to be less depressed,how to cope with stress,how to be happy in exam season,

Post a Comment

0 Comments