Advertisement

Classification of triangles | basis of angles | basis of sides | CBSE | in HINDI

Classification of triangles | basis of angles | basis of sides | CBSE | in HINDI #poojauppal#Classificationoftriangles

Hello students

This is Pooja Uppal n welcome to my channel
Today I am going to discuss the topic
Triangles are classified on the basis of sides
And on the basis of angles. It will be easy to know
The name of triangle on the basis of this classification
I hope u like my way of teaching


#Heart is not a basket for keeping Tension and Sadness
It is a Golden box for keeping Roses of Happiness #

So keep calm and learn Mathematics
Because mathematics is not subject
Rather it is an Art of all Arts

Please like if u understand it because
1 Like means motivation for me

For more videos please visit my channel
My youtube channel link is



Please like subscribe n share
Thanku so much

Let's Maths with pooja Uppal,pooja Uppal,Classification of triangles on the basis of sides,Classification of triangles on the basis of angles,How to know name of triangle according to sides or angles,Classify triangles,Classification of triangles,Name the triangles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments