Advertisement

ARIES. TWO WELL MATCHED INDIVIDUALS. TOO WELL MATCHED? **Extended reading available. June 2019

ARIES. TWO WELL MATCHED INDIVIDUALS. TOO WELL MATCHED? **Extended reading available. June 2019 **If you would like the extended Aries reading emailed to you (I haven’t organised Vimeo yet) then PayPal me £4.44 and put your email address and ‘Aries June’ in the message box and it will be emailed to you 😊 this is a 35 minute video and if this reading resonates I would highly recommend it x

🦋 The Butterfly Effect 🦋
Small events can have very large effects!
Sun, moon, rising & Venus - for your placements check

Private readings are £35 - 1 hour. Video recorded messaged within 72 hours - usually.
Emergency readings - 24 hours £50

Queries - My website -

One question voice recorded message - £7. Please ensure it is an open question. 👍🏼

For personals:-
Please use my PayPal link and add your name, birth date and your main query. If you know your rising/ascendent sign, that’d be preferable.

For donations:-
If this reading was helpful and you’d like to make a donation to my channel, that would be most appreciated 😊

Thank You for listening 😘 Marina
Songs that came through
Linda LOU -
Seduced -
Born to be with you -
The night me met -
Dreamers -
Cannot find this song:- partial lyrics -
You’re so unguessable. I’m in a spin because of inaccessible you. Do you care about me? Do you want my arms as I do, all about you. So cares-able

tarot,aries,june,2019,june2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments