Advertisement

Pianist & Trumpet Player SWITCH Instruments on Omegle...

Pianist & Trumpet Player SWITCH Instruments on Omegle... ► I actually put the default dance cover on SoundCloud:
► Consider supporting me on Patreon:
► Watch me play piano LIVE:

As bad as this video may seem, it was actually super fun to make and edit, and I still laugh every time I hear myself play the trumpet, lol. This is also the last video I made with Forrest from his trip out to California! Huge thank you to everyone who donated when we did a livestream over on Twitch. Thanks to you guys, his entire plane ticket was covered! I hope to have him back out here for more videos soon. As always, hope you enjoy this fun little bloopers/extra video, and I'll see you all soon :D #Omegle #Pranks #Memes #MarcusVeltri

Important Links:
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Merch:
► Spotify:
► Sheet Music to My Original Compositions:

► Want to learn how to play piano? Check out these free online piano lesson videos from Piano University:

Marcus Veltri,Marcus Veltri Omegle,Marcus Veltri on Omegle,Marcus Veltri Piano,Omegle,Omegle Pranks Funny,Omegle Piano,Omegle Funny Moments,Omegle Trolling Funny,Omegle Marcus Veltri,Piano on Omegle,Meme Songs,Meme Songs on Omegle,Memes,Meme Song On Omegle,Trumpet,Trumpet on Omegle,Marcus Veltri Trumpet,Marcus Veltri Trumpet Dude,Meme Songs on Piano,Meme Songs on Trumpet,Meme Songs Piano,Meme Songs 2019,Best Meme Songs,Memes 2019,Marcus Veltri Switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments