Advertisement

Peter Mckinnon B Roll Challenge

Peter Mckinnon B Roll Challenge My first attempt at the Peter McKinnon B Roll challenge. Just came across one of his videos about a 30 second b roll sequence challenge using only what is available at the location. I must say this was way more challenging than I expected! All clips shot in 60fps using my Canon EOS R with a 16-35mm lens on a glide cam. Really enjoyed challenging myself and plan to do another b roll challenge soon! Thanks for watching!
All songs licensed through epidemic sounds

Peter Mckinnon,Canon,Canon EOS R,B roll,Cinematic,challenge,glidecam,pacific northwest,washington state,videography,photography,tutorial,learning,practice,premiere pro,after effects,adobe,macbook,16-35mm,50mm,35mm,wide angle,nd filter,youtuber,vlog,waterfall,sunset,fish ladder,granite falls,rode mic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments