Advertisement

Clipping Baby's Nails - So Scary!!

Clipping Baby's Nails - So Scary!! SO much anxiety!

As alway stay happy & healthy and KEEP GOING.

xx Ziona

Join the Cra-Z family and SUBSCRIBE! You'll make my whole ♡ so warm and happy » www.youtube.com/xyziona

• CHECK ME OUT •
Instagram: @xyziona - I post (almost) every day!
- I CAN'T STOP PINNING!

• MY LOOK •
No makeup was worn in this video.

• LOCATION •
Las Vegas NV

• DISCLAIMER •
This is not a sponsored video. These are my personal opinions and beliefs. I purchased all products myself.

clipping baby nails,nails,scary,moments,baby boy,las vegas,day at the park,day in my life,my baby,anxiety,things moms do,first time mom,cutting nails,hardships,family time,buying a house,sorting clothes,new baby clothes,carter's baby clothes,happy baby,i love my baby,i love my family,learning how to be a mom,we need a house,searching for a new house,new home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments