Advertisement

Perfectly Normal High School (Roblox)

Perfectly Normal High School (Roblox) today we play high school, a game that involves your teacher being some weird [ REDACTED ]

game link:

MERCH
▶︎

Use star code "Remainings" when purchasing Robux or BC here!
▶︎
▶︎

SUBSCRIBE
▶︎

Check out my group store & my group on Roblox!
▶︎
▶︎

Subscribe to my 2nd channel!
▶︎

Follow me on:
Twitter ▶︎
Instagram ▶︎
Twitch ▶︎

Check out my Discord server!
Discord Server ▶︎

if you're one of the cool people who reads descriptions comment "can't wait to get taught by my bus driver"

Perfectly Normal High School (Roblox) #roblox #horror

remainings,roblox,commentary,lets play,gaming,roblox gameplay,roblox lets play,roblox commentary,roblox funny moments,no swearing,horror,horror high school,high school,roblox high school,roblox story,roblox camping,camping,basketball,horror high school roblox,roblox scary story,roblox horror games,horror game,horror games,scary roblox games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments