Advertisement

My 47th Birthday | Tips for Looking & Feeling 10 Years Younger

My 47th Birthday | Tips for Looking & Feeling 10 Years Younger Sharing a few tips and bits of advice on my 47th birthday. I really feel like I am about 35 and I do feel I am aging well, so hoping to share some inspiration with y'all.

Listening to our bodies, listening to our intuition and being kind to ourselves are key to aging well in my opinion. A healthy diet full of plants and moving the body doesn't hurt either.

I am looking forward to a nice dinner & presents tonight and will share more of my birthday weekend with y'all. :-)

**********************************************************************************************

You can also find me at:

Website:
Instagram: @jennifer_parsley_
Facebook:
Twitter: @JennyParsley
Pinterest: jdaparsley

vegan,vegetarian,vegan memphis,memphis,aging backwards,aging gracefully,how to look younger,how to look 10 years younger,how to look 10 years younger naturally,healthy aging,fit over 40,anti-aging,plant based diet,plant based diet to reverse aging,look younger,look younger than your age,

Post a Comment

0 Comments