Advertisement

Lego City Undercover Complete Story Movie Scenes Part 1

Lego City Undercover Complete Story Movie Scenes Part 1 Lego City Undercover with this Complete Story Movie Scenes and the clown chase in Lego City with this Part 1 of this new gameplay with all the characters and the movie scenes and step by step in this complete story mode. Thanks for watching!

Subscribe now:
Welcome to my channel, I make family oriented entertainment videos doing complete gameplay walkthroughs and movie cut scenes edits from the coolest games from LEGO, Lego Dinosaurs, Roblox, Minecraft Super Build Series and many more playing on the Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, PC, WiiU and Nintendo 3DS.
I am a Social Influencer for LEGO/Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment and that gives me access to exclusive Early Bird content from the latest Lego games and their official merchandise which I then show off in the channel exclusively like games and merch from The Lego Batman Movie, The Lego Ninjago Movie, Lego Super Heroes 2, as well as livestreams, challenge videos, and other fun stuff! On occasion I also do plush showcase and creatives stories from my collection with Mario, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Jeffy SML, Sonic, Angry Birds, Hello Neighbor, Minecraft, FNAF and toys showcase from Imaginext Justice League and LEGO.
Your support helps me continue to do what I love :)

lego filmer barn movies for children lego games,movies for kids,lego,lego city,lego city undercover,lego police,lego movies,lego cartoons,lego movies for kids,lego chase mccain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments