Advertisement

🇧🇩 Bangladesh People don’t want free MONEY! Most humble country in the world?

🇧🇩 Bangladesh People don’t want free MONEY! Most humble country in the world? What should is say! Bangladesh people are awesome! I already expected that they don't run like crazy to those money trees and rip everything of, but as humble as they were... not bad BD people not bad!
It´s always a pleasure to film there and to meet my friends! Hope to be back soon, not only in Bangladesh, but in all Asia to shot more crazy content!
#social #experiment

Check out those awesome people!

Freelancer Nasim:


Naben VLogs:


If you want to connect with me, feel free:

SUBSCRIBE -
INSTAGRAM -
FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -

I honestly feel weird asking for "donations" and I have no clue how this "Patreon" thing works - but if I get one person to give me money, for the stupid stuff I do, I´ll eat my pants:

social experiment,they don´t want money,money tree,taka,money for free,humble bangladeshis,asia,india,thailand,indonesia,most humble country in the world,bangladesh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments