Advertisement

Call me - Khalid x Childish Gambino type of beat | R&B Soul type of beat By PandaHanin

Call me - Khalid x Childish Gambino type of beat | R&B Soul type of beat By PandaHanin I just made a new chill dope warm summer vibe kinda soul r&b mix type of music/beat. It reminds me of Khalid's and Childish Gambino's type of music that they make.
I hope that you guys enjoyed the beat and let me know if you guys liked it or even wanna buy the beat.

If I make a song by using this beat then it will be copyrighted.

Buy the beat here mp3 full without hearing (airbit.com) sound:


Follow my Instagram:


Join my discord for fun:


As always catch you guys later and always love you guys. Cy@ guys at the next video.

call me khalid,khalid type of beat,childish gambino type of beat,childish type of beat,don't call me khalid,khalid call me by your name,R&B soul type of beat,soul type of beat,r&b type of music,call me type of music,call me r\&b instrumental,call me chilsih gambino instrumental,call me khalid instrumental,type of beat with piano,rnb pop type of beat,rnb pop instrumental,guitar type of beat,type of beat with guitar,free khalid type beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments