Advertisement

4 Simple Ways To Wear Hijab /Simple Hijab Styles/Very Easy To Wear/Sabeena's SPICEDIARY

4 Simple Ways To Wear Hijab /Simple Hijab Styles/Very Easy To Wear/Sabeena's SPICEDIARY Hi dears....
Here I am showing 4 simple hijab styles

Here i am providing some of the product links which I am using.

SOUQ LINK:-
1) Scarf hanger





Shooting accessories:-
1) My vlogging camera (Cannon G&X Mark II)

2)My shooting phone (Iphone 8 plus)

2) Mini tripod/extendable selfie stick/Monopod

3) Benro T880EX With Pan Head Tripod


AMAZON LINK:-
1) Scarf hanger






Shooting accessories:-
1) My vlogging camera (Cannon G7X Mark II)

2) My shooting phone (I phone 8 plus)

3) Mini tripod/extendable selfie stick/Monopod

4) Portable Tripod



======================================================

Follow me on

Facebook page :

Instagram :

Email : sabeenakm47@gmail.com

=================================================
#spicediary #hijabstyles #simplehijabstyles


Category
People & Blogs

Hijab tutorial,simple hijab styles,sabeena's SPICEDIARY,4 easy ways to wear hijab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments