Advertisement

20 Questions | Is Fixed Gear bad for your knees?

20 Questions | Is Fixed Gear bad for your knees? I get asked so many question that I figured it would be fun to answer a few quickfire questions about my life, bike racing, training, fixed gear cycling and what I'm up to. Thanks to everyone for all the questions, don't forget, if you have any more you can leave them in the comments below. Have a great weekend!

You can also follow me here:
Instagram:
Bikes n' Stuff:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Strava:

I have the following sponsors and my videos contain products given to me by them.





fixed gear,fixie,bike vlog,cycling vlogger,womens cycling,girls on bikes,cycling questions,cyclist,cycling life,bike racing,gravel bike,road bike,fixed gear girl,fixed gear crit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments