Advertisement

Why use Shotguns when you can just Aimbot ๐Ÿค”

Why use Shotguns when you can just Aimbot ๐Ÿค” My aim is very good no cap ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿงข

๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock
๐Ÿ“ฑ Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔
๐Ÿ“ท Instagram ➔
๐Ÿฆ Twitter ➔

Use this link to get 10% off your strikepack and an extra set of free paddles
Strikepack for PS4:
Strikepack for Xbox:


Buy Dualshock Controller:

Buy Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:

⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 57% | 56% | 2.0x Build | 2.7x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim
๐ŸŽ›️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .10
๐Ÿ•น️ Binds ➔ I edit with L3, use my left paddle for jump, and use my right paddle to take out builds.
๐ŸŽฎ Controller ➔ I use a normal Dualshock 4 controller with a Dominator Strikepack for paddles and Galaxy Kontrol Freeks

๐ŸŽ–️ Become a Sponsor for $5 (Access to Emotes and Play with me) ➔

⚔️ Use My Creative World Arena ➔ 8782-3905-7300

๐Ÿ—️ Past Livestreams / Funny Videos / Tutorials / Montages ➔

๐Ÿ“ˆ 87.3% to our Subscriber Goal of 100,000!
#WeAreIllustrious #IllustriousFortnite #FortnitePS4Live๐Ÿšซ

fortnite player like aimbot,fortnite player like jarvis,fortnite aimbot not banned,fortnite handcam ps4,fortnite handcam on console,fortnite controller handcam,underrated controller pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments