Advertisement

What I Ate In A Day To LOSE WEIGHT (60 pound weight loss) | VLOGMAS

What I Ate In A Day To LOSE WEIGHT (60 pound weight loss) | VLOGMAS You guys have been highly requesting for me to do another one, so here it is! :)
From breakfast to dinner, these are super healthy & delicious recipes that I loved to make when I was losing weight (which was almost 6 years ago... woah) and still do eat to this day because I love em sooo much!

Check out my other weight loss videos here -

♡ STALK MA OTHER SOCIALS ♡
instagram -
twitter -
facebook -
snapchat - meganmargot

if you liked this video, don't forget to like + subscribe to see more, i'm posting EVERYDAY up until christmas! xo

megan margot,vlog,vlogmas,christmas,day 4,what i eat,in a day,day in my life,how to,maintain,lose,weight,weight loss,fat loss,healthy,recipes,easy,simple,for school,for work,ideas,inspiration,motivation,cook,cooking,baking,realistic,every day,uk,good,delicious,fruit,vegetables,salmon,asparagus,at home,quick,snack,spicy,tobasco,chili,mexican,eggs,italian,tomato,olive oil,breakfast,lunch,dinner,french,soup,organic,appetizer,carl,chameleon,funny,girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments