Advertisement

we’re not really strangers.

we’re not really strangers. We're Not Really Strangers: The Game | Level 1
More deep, honest, and vulnerable than ever before. Do you wanna play safe or to grow?
🔔Subscribe to my channel & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos! 👉

Check out the game!: @werenotreallystrangers

It blows my mind that you guys have given me so many opportunities and a means to support myself, yet we still remain strangers. This series is a mixture of questions I've been avoiding, your assumptions about me, truth or dare, and so much more. Let's break barriers. This is me stripped, with no filter. Because we really are all the same inside.

1:42 What does my Instagram tell you about me?
4:15 Make an assumption about me.
5:47 What about me intrigues you?
8:11 What do you think I'm most likely to splurge on?
9:15 As a child, what do you think I wanted to be?
10:24 Finish the sentence: just by looking at you I'd think ...
11:07 Do you think I was popular in school? Explain.
12:45 How many speeding tickets do you think I've gotten in my life?
13:21 Do I seem like someone who would get a name tattooed on myself? Why or why not?

Hope you guys know me a little bit more now. If you like this level I might shoot the next levels with actual strangers follow me online. Let me know in the comments.

Lets connect hehe
🔹 Instagram - @haileysani
🔹 Snapchat - @haileybpl
🔹 Playlist -
🔹 Twitter - @berrypinklips
🔹 Facebook -
🔹 Depop - @haileysani

✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.


🎬 If you like this q & a you might like these videos too👇
reading people's first impressions of me vs. now.... yikes.


let's talk...my unpopular opinions on controversial topics


answering questions I've been avoiding... BOYFRIEND, DOTE, RELIGION, GOING BACK TO COLLEGE


IM MOVING BACK! Come COLLEGE Apartment Shopping With Me!


COLLEGE Apartment Move In VLOG + apartment tour


WORKING WITH A HIGH FASHION BRAND IN NEW YORK CITY! Dreams becoming reality


You can watch ALL my recent uploads
Here 👉


✉️ If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.


❓Hey babes! I'm Hailey Sani and you might have seen some of my fitness videos, outfit of the week vids or maybe a Carpool Karaoke! I don't like to categorize myself as a beauty guru because you can literally find anything on my channel. I do everything from makeup tutorials to daily vlogs so subscribe and join the fam!

💗love you all to pluto and back xoxo Hailey

hailey,sani,hailey sani,hailey eylül sani,style,daily life,we're not really strangers,stranger,answering questions i've avoided,questions i've avoided,juicy q&a,q&a,nol filter,honest,truth,werenotreallystrangers,the game,level 1,questions,assumptions,assumptions about me,were not really strangers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments