Advertisement

Truly Bedrock - Bee Paranoid - Ep 41

Truly Bedrock - Bee Paranoid - Ep 41 These bees are out to get me, I swear!

Welcome back to Truly Bedrock!

Today we head to TNC Cuban's place to sell him all that lava we've been collecting and check out his gold farm.

Then I show off the new mini-shop I made on stream - one to sell bee nests! Except, it's sold out already...

So I try go breed up more bees to sell some hives...

Hurray for the Buzzy Bees update! SO MUCH CUTE! SO MUCH BUZZING!

Plus, keep a look out in my Discord and Patreon for some exciting news being announced December 15th...

Special thanks to two of my fans for the teddy bear totem design and resource pack!
Recoded Zaphod
Who did a design for Java to begin with, after I'd been dilly-dallying for months
and NuclearShadowYT

Who refined the design and made it into a Bedrock resource pack!
If you'd like to download the Bedrock .mcpack file, here it is:



---

Join my Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Catch me live on Twitch:
Support me on Patreon:

---

Find out more about the Truly Bedrock Realm:
TB Discord:

Truly Bedrock Members:
BluJay -
bjaydubya -
DaphneElaine -
db8035 -
Ecko Soldier -
FoxyNoTail -
GruvaGuy -
Jessiie -
Killa Drone -
Lyarrah -
Prowl -
Rogue Fox -
silentwisperer -
SlackLizard -
Tizztom -
TNC Cuban -
Zap 113 -
ZloyXP -

---

Music:

Op and Ed from King Oseaun


Girl from Petaluma by Cocktail Shakers



Etc:
Meteor shower stock footage




#TrulyBedrock #BuzzyBees #Minecraft

minecraft,truly bedrock season 1,minecraft bees,buzzy bees,buzzy bees update,bedrock edition,truly bedrock,truly bedrock smp,minecraft survival,let's play minecraft,minecraft smp,survival multiplayer,lyarrah,minecraft let's play,minecraft with friends,bees bedrock edition,bee nest minecraft,how to get bees in minecraft,bee breeding,minecraft bee breeding,bee farm,bee nest,bee hive,teddy bear totem,totem texture pack,gold farm,bedrock 1.14,

Post a Comment

0 Comments