Advertisement

Thanksgiving Magic Surprise || The Appearing Dad

Thanksgiving Magic Surprise || The Appearing Dad My sister's favorite holiday is thanksgiving, and she was so sad that this year we weren't going to be able to celebrate with our parents who live across the country. My sister Jen is her father's little princess. They have been best friends our entire lives. So the day before thanksgiving I decided to change this. I called my dad had him move his work schedule around and booked him a flight back home.

Here is the results of surpising my older sister, grandma, aunt, uncle, and more! Enjoy!

#thanksgiving #blackfriday #magic

happyholidays,magic,thanksgiving,blackfriday,friday,cybermonday,magictricks,tricks,appearing,chrisramsay,ramsay,pennandteller,thankful,aww,awe,cute,surprise,dad,fathersday,father,christmas,love,happy,holidays,shinlim,daviddobrik,johnstessel,stessel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments