Advertisement

Santa Buys Random Strangers ANYTHING They Want! **unexpected**

Santa Buys Random Strangers ANYTHING They Want! **unexpected** THEY WERE SO HAPPY!
I went up to random strangers and asked them Christmas themed questions, and if they answered them correctly, they won a Christmas gift!
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,christmas,christmas gifts,expensive christmas,expensive christmas gifts,gifts,gifts christmas,christmas questions,christmas trivia,christmas themed questions,christmas theme,christmas themed,faze rug christmas,faze rug christmas gifts,santa,santa buys random strangers,santa buys random strangers anything they want,random strangers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments