Advertisement

Pico Stitching With Sewing Machine ll Easy Trick

Pico Stitching With Sewing Machine ll Easy Trick Hey Guys,I hope you all are fine.Today,I am going to show you how to make pico with siali machine in easy and simple way.I have tried to make my video interesting i hope you will like it..you must try it if there will be any difficulty you can ask me in comment box i'll be help you.

Hoodie :


Sherwani Collar:



ladies kameez cutting:



Ladies Kameez Stitching...


Sleeves cutting:


V Shaped Neck cutting:



Front and Back neck cutting and stitching :



Join Sui Dhaga

Channel :
Facebook:
Video link:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●

My channel is all about cutting and sewing.In this channel i'll tell you easy ways of stitching and cutting.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
#pico#silaimachine#picomachine

pico,pico krna,pico by hand,pico stitch,piko,how to pico stitch,how to make a pico,pico stitching tutorial,how to pico,piko stitch,my art,pico machine,pico on dress,picot stitching,how to make a pico stitching,picot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments