Advertisement

Pamper Sunday December Bath Bomb Rate it or Hate it...

Pamper Sunday December Bath Bomb Rate it or Hate it... Hi Guys,

So we all need a good day of pampering and I needed it feeling rather cold and in pain this weather sux plus my skin struggling so I needed this although what a disappointment that Bath Fizzer was so I always say you pay for what you get I expected it, to be honest, the scent faded with the Fizzer so the bath salts did make my bath more interesting.

Hair products used Revlon Blue/Black dye and Matrix shampoo & Conditioner followed by an Argan Oil hair mask my hair felt amazing this time and I used more oil.

#Selfcare #PamperSunday #Matrix

*My Instagram Account:


*My Facebook Account:

*My Twitter Account:


*Email Address: enigma77reviews@gmail.com


*Patreon Account (cos every little help):

#beauty,#shopping,#unboxing,#makeup,#nails,#subscriptions,#Hauls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments