Advertisement

No medical insurance, and I gave birth to my baby in the car. | Story Time | Car Birth Story

No medical insurance, and I gave birth to my baby in the car. | Story Time | Car Birth Story Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but I am back today with a very emotional and vulnerable story about giving birth to my daughter in the car during a time in our life when we had no medical insurance. We spent 2 years uninsured while growing our family and it was the most financially stressful period of our life. I hope this story helps you understand the deeper meaning of our "why" and what motivated us to work so hard to become debt free!

I have come to understand that healthcare can be a controversial topic, and for good reason. It's a sad reality that the uninsured and underinsured in America can potentially face bankruptcy if a medical emergency happens. However, if you really want to see change in the system, your time is better spent writing to policy makers advocating reform than it is writing your political opinion in the comment section of a YouTube video. Keep comments respectful.

Check out my Simply Frugal Cookbook for quick, wholesome, frugal recipes that helped me feed my family of 6 on budget of $500 a month:

New to my channel? Check out my Debt Free Journey Playlist to learn all about how we paid off over $77,000 of debt on one income:

Let's be real...we ALL make mistakes ya'll! We just own up to ours on the internet! Hear more about our money mistakes here:

My best videos for CUTTING THE BUDGET:
Zero Food Waste Meal Planning:
How I Save Hundred on Household Products:
What We Cut to Start Our Debt Free Journey:
MORE Things We Cut:

The books I recommend to start your debt free journey and the frugal products I use and love are all on my new Amazon Storefront:

Find me on Instagram @debtkickinmom to follow our debt free journey!

debtkickinmom,debtkickin mom,debt free journey,dave ramsey,rachel cruze,financial peace university,how to pay off debt,total money makeover,intentional living,how to make a budget,how to live debt free,debt free,zero based budget,birth story,car birth,homebirth,car birth story,storytime,personal finance,large family paying off debt,medical bills,christian mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments