Advertisement

Monthly Goal Planning: How to Set Goals and Actually Achieve Them

Monthly Goal Planning: How to Set Goals and Actually Achieve Them Learn exactly how I set my monthly goals and my strategy on how I actually achieve my goals. Add me on Instagram @abhiyanbeta

Download my monthly goals template here:

Do you realise the month going past very quickly with no track of times and definitely not meeting your monthly goals? Here I will give you the exact framework for how I set and meet my monthly goals. Using this framework, I have been able to set and achieve all of my monthly goals.

Curating the goals:
Think of general areas you want to improve such as going to the gym, sticking to your diet, reading a book and set them as 3-4 goals. Next, be specific and SMART with each goal. Set yourself a deadline for when you'll achieve it and make a daily habit.

Sticking with the goals:
You can fill it out on my monthly goal planner template sheet above and print it out so as to keep yourself accountable. Block out times on your calendar when you are going to work on your goals. Start off with small manageable goals before tackling the bigger picture vision. Make your goals visible everywhere -- I like to stick my goals on my mobile desktop wallpaper to keep me motivated!

Keep yourself accountable:
You can do this by printing a calendar of the month and crossing the days when you complete your todo list of goals for the day or noting that you haven't using 'O's. Weekly goal reviews will allow you to see your progress and reflect on the week so that you can make habit changes for the upcoming week.

Take action:
You've come far if you've read this, so give it a like to support my channel! There's also no point watching my video or reading this and not taking action. Take action, because I promise you it has worked for me so it will work for you too. You won't see results immediately but you must continue as you begin to gain traction.

For business or inquiries, you can reach me at AbhiyanbetaBusiness@gmail.com

Suggested reading (with my personal rating):
How to Win Friends and Influence People (9/10):
The 4-Hour Work Week (8/10):
Think and Grow Rich (10/10):
The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck (10/10):
The Chimp Paradox (10/10):
Flow, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (10/10):
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey (8/10):
The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle (6/10):
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, T. Harv Eker (7/10):
Start With Why, Simon Sinek (8/10) about successful businesses like Apple, very easy to read and intriguing read as well— watch his Golden Circle Ted talk to get book taster:

Thanks for watching! Smash that like button if you haven't already, I would really appreciate it! :)

Add me on Instagram @abhiyanbeta:
Subscribe to my channel:

monthly goals,monthly goals ideas,monthly goal planning,monthly goals setting,monthly goals journal,monthly goals planner,power of monthly goals,set goals motivation,set goals and achieve them,set goals monthly,achieve goals faster,how to achieve monthly target,modernhealthmonk,how i plan and achieve my monthly goals,how to set goals,how to set monthly goals,goals motivation,actually achieve monthly goals,achieve monthly goals,set monthly goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments