Advertisement

MODDED MINECRAFT LIVESTREAM SERIES EP 4 'THE' COOKHOUSE

MODDED MINECRAFT LIVESTREAM SERIES EP 4 'THE' COOKHOUSE Welcome everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing day! Feel free to ask questions and enjoy!

EDIT AFTER STREAM: HELLO EVERYONE! I hope you ENJOYED THE STREAM/VIDEO! OUR TOWN IS WELL UNDERWAY! WE ARE BUILDING EVERYTHING FROM NOTHING ALL WITH OUR BARE HANDS!! Okkkk... all dramatics aside me and my friend and soon to be friends are working our way to build this beautiful city and a kingdom! We built a restaurant in this episode so now... FINALLY!! Our colonists have a place to eat! Now we simply have to give them better places to stay!!

This is a minecraft livestream modded survival series. I will be playing with friends and other Youtubers on my server and will be recording everything except the very trivial things! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

If you want to be on the server, or are a small Youtuber who wants to be on this journey with me, comment or email me. @ businessrelarin@gmail.com
It is my business email which is also on my about page.

If you enjoyed, leave a like, comment subscribe for more! Thanks for reading the description!

Also does anyone know what i should call this series???

Mods used in stream:
Forge:
Minecolonies:
Xaero's Minimap:
Mo'Swords:
Mr. Crayfish Furniture Mod:
JEI:
Biomes O' Plenty:
Minecraft Comes Alive:

Social Media:
Instagram
Twitter
Discord Relarin #5323
My Mstk Instagram:
MSTK Instagram:

great,game,Minecraft Livestream,Livestream,Minecraft,Ep,Ep 4,Ep 4 The Cookhouse,Minecraft Modded Livestream Series,Modded,Mods,Minecraft mods,2019 Minecraft Mod Series,Mod Series,MODDED MINECRAFT LIVESTREAM SERIES EP 4 THE COOKHOUSE,2019 Minecraft,Minecraft Livestream Series,Relarin,Bluejay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments