Advertisement

Message + Numbers | A look through the Ancestor Cards

Message + Numbers | A look through the Ancestor Cards Follow me on patreon.com/UndisputedTruth
All fees listed down below following the "Disclaimer"

Hi & thank you for joining Undisputed Truth Channel where I look to the Ancestors Oracle Cards to give information about people who may have been victimized. I ask that you come and join my channel and grow with me ❤️
Email: Talibahshabazz@gmail.com
Music: IMovie
Editor: IMovie
Donations to this channel will go towards children & families in need 💗 cash.app/$UndisputedT

Disclaimer: Although we have faith in our Ancestors & I know our Ancestors do not lie! all information on this channel given in regards to victims, the general population, and targeted individuals are all considered "Allegedly"! I am not a paraprofessional, doctor, therapist, lawyer, or detective. If by any chance, you feel as if your life is in danger please call 911 or your local authorities which handles that situation! I am solely a messenger (Oracle Reader) on a spiritual realm relaying information through the Ancestors. Any advice, information, or messages given, you accept full responsibility for. You are visiting, subscribing, or seeking information from this channel or from myself at your own free will. Therefore; it is voluntary and you are free to unsubscribe or not accept services without any repercussions or retaliation at any given time!

MY FEES: (My Patreon Patrons receive a $5 discount)
1) ​$10.00 ask the Ancestors 3 questions, additional questions +5.00 each

2) Love Reading $15.00

​3) $25.00 Personal Readings, your choice of spread (general reading or past present & future) all personal readings come with advice from the Ancestors

​​4) $35.00 Victimized Readings (I will do a victimize spread with clarity into every card and I’ll run 1 suspect name of your choice) additional spreads +10.00 & additional names to run will be $7.00 for 2 names,

​In all of my readings, ​I will get clarity into every card that’s revealed to give the most information possible ❤️
Payments can be made to my cash app $UndisputedT

Cards

Post a Comment

0 Comments