Advertisement

Making The Move For Warmer Weather

Making The Move For Warmer Weather Welcome To My Channel. Join me and Nebo as we head south for warmer weather and find out my plans for heading back west.

Traveling And Living Off Grid sent me down this path. I'm taking the road less traveled. I'm survivor. Now the road I once traveled before is calling me again.

I'm self taught by watching videos and even though I'm living in my 07 Kia Sedona Mini-Van I long to have something bigger. I'm here to show others that life does keep going and to live each day as it's the last.

Created by
Van Campin Woody

Follow or Subscribe
Van Campin Woody
My Blog


Facebook


Twitter


YouTube Channels
VanCampinWoody



Donations
For Donations to Help The Channel
All my videos are free to watch but If you l like to help or donate to the channel. Heres the link. All donations will go towards helping and support the channel.
Thanks
www.paypal.me/wooster62

Check out Nomad Center Camp website for more information on the other nomadic winter gatherings.

Nomad Center Camp


Free Camping


Public Land Society Newsletter
Get informed of future volunteer opportunities, upcoming events, and news, please sign up for the Public Land Society Newsletter.


All Rights Reserved
No Content or Video Shall Be Copied or Reloaded Without Written Permission From
Van Campin Woody

Weather

Post a Comment

0 Comments