Advertisement

Lost 10000 - Penang Flight Missed - FRUSTRATED

Lost 10000 - Penang Flight Missed - FRUSTRATED From Kuala Lumpur, I booked a flight ticket to Penang long back. It was only to save time. The much we save time the much we can explore is my logic. But it hasn't worked out. Yes, we missed the Penang flight so my mind got off. Money got wasted and the time was running. Finally what we planned is the rest of the video. Whenever I face a situation like this, only one thing stays in my mind "It has taught me something".

Website -

My Gadgets -

Follow me on,

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

malaysia,truly asia,tour,internatinal trip,airport,malindo,trip guide,trip advisor,air asia,kuala lampur,flight missed,metro,car drive,malaysia rules,travel,travel vlog,chennai blogger,vlogging,vlogger,malaysia food vlog,soru,food,taste test,testing,exploring,fun,memories,stress,mlaysian food,culture,beautiful country,

Post a Comment

0 Comments