Advertisement

“Looking At What You Have Dodged 4 Awhile! It’s Time!” Aquarius December Love Read + Chit Chat

“Looking At What You Have Dodged 4 Awhile! It’s Time!” Aquarius December Love Read + Chit Chat ***Hey everyone!!! Due to the overwhelming amount of emails I’ve received asking questions about the journey & guidance that some of you are seeking...I’ve decided to do a segment after the reading. This will hopefully help some of you in some way! I thank you all for your beautiful emails & I’m here for you all. I thought it be best to address things this way as I’ve not had the time/ability to reach out to you all individually. This can be for ANY of you! Not just Aqua’s! It’s just the majority of you who’ve been emailing me are either an Aquarius, or you’re dealing with an Aquarius so I felt it appropriate to do this for this specific video.***

Hey Aquarius! Welcome to your Love & Dreamscapes Weekly Tarot Forecast for December 1-9th 2019! These are channeled/Intuitive messages from my spirit guides and the Universe! Personal AND Emergency readings are available if you’re needing specifics on YOUR situation! Thank you so much for stopping by my channel!

If this reading resonates, if you enjoy this please like 👍, share, and subscribe!!!

If you need further clarity on your situation, please check your moon, rising, and Venus signs!

For a free natal chart go to:
Astrosofa.com
Cafeastrology.com

I am now offering a discounted price on my 30 and 60 minute emergency readings. Please email me for further details and the information will be sent to you right away! ***This cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers!!***
Information on my general personal readings can be found in my about section.
Email: yoursoulsjourneytarot@gmail.com

If you would like to make a generous monetary donation to the channel, my PayPal link can be found in my banner, or in the about section of my channel. I think you all so much for your continued love and support for the channel! I could not do this without all of you!

Namaste 🙏

For entertainment purposes only!!!

aquarius december 2019 tarot love reading,aquarius december 2019 tarot love,aquarius december 2019 tarot,how to deal with breakup,ex/reconciliation,aquarius love reading,aquarius tarot love reading december,aquarius symbol,zodiac signs,astrology,aquarius,tarot,twin flame journey,twin flame,soulmate,twin flames in separation,the runner/chaser phase,aquarius horoscope reading december,aquarius horoscope today,soulmate reading december,

Post a Comment

0 Comments