Advertisement

[Leathercraft] Making a handmade pocket watch leather case

[Leathercraft] Making a handmade pocket watch leather case Hi guys, This week's project is making a handmade pocket watch leather case. I used minimal tools for it. Hope you guys having pleasure with my video! Thank you.


■ Leather & Thickness ■

[WALPIER Art.Buttero]

Thickness : 1.5mm (3oz)

Supplier : EzerLeather (Instagram:@ezerleather)

www.ezerleather.com


■ Subscribe :

■ Instagram : @hahn_atelier



■ READ THIS IF YOU'RE USING MY TEMPLATE ■

You can promote my channel and share links, but the following actions are unacceptable.

- Pretending to be HahnsAtelier

- Selling my patterns

- Distributing my patterns without my permission

- Unauthorized uploading of my videos to other channel (sites) without credit

It CAN'T be used in anything monetized or commercial. You can use my template for non-commercial purposes (personal use only). Contact me if you want to use my video or template for any commercial purposes. I won't be held accountable for whatever happens.


■ Tools ■

- Leather stitching pony : Dream factory



U.S.A & CANADA - @rmleathersupply



Japan - @globalhighendtools



HongKong - @yuefungbutton



Taiwan -

EU - @leatherhouse.eu




- Pricking iron : KS blade

Worldwide Delivery






#pocketwatch

#DIY

#leathercraft


COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2018 HAHNSATELIER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

leathercraft,leather craft,handmade,making leather case,watch pouch,leather diy,water forming leather,how its made,diy,clock ticking,pocket watch,pocket watch case,가죽공예,do it yourself,edc,leather working,sewing,sewing leather,stitches,회중시계,

Post a Comment

0 Comments