Advertisement

🎡 If I could fly - Jonny Easton 🐦

🎡 If I could fly - Jonny Easton 🐦 A little motivation from Denny. I also like @atisutori 's bird narrations on Webtoon, so you can see I used a few of them. It is inspiring and just a little memory on Denny. πŸ˜‡ You can also hear music that I found, and listen often. Usually when I am studying πŸ˜† 🎡

☆ Instagram/Twitter: @winged_nerdy
(Tag me if you have fan-arts! πŸ˜„)

πŸ’Έ Support Denny:

☆ Music: ♬ If I could fly - Jonny Easton ♬

☆ Font: (

🌍 Submit subtitles:


☆Software used:
Filmora/PhotoScape

Thank you for watching! ♥

denny the budgie,budgie,papagaj tigrica,parrot,tips,tricks,taming,health,DIY,talking budgie,bird,budgie toys,むンコ,budgie life,royality music,Jonny Easton,if i could fly,🎡,atisutori,motivation for life,bird who can't fly,sick budgie,budgie body language,kako čuvati tigricu,how to tame budgie,budgie sick syptoms,bird disease,

Post a Comment

0 Comments