Advertisement

I slapped the prince,but weirdly he looked at me with favored smile.|ep42-1

I slapped the prince,but weirdly he looked at me with favored smile.|ep42-1 ep 42
2019 Best Chinese ancient drama
[ Goodbye My Princess ]
It tells the story of Xiaofeng, who is the western state’s the ninth princess, her emotional entanglement between Li Chengyin who is the fifth prince of Li Dynasty.At first, you might think it's just typical historical drama, but it really isn't. The main character is head strong, independent, but sweet and innocent at the same time.

I made these clips in order, and the plot clips I cut are also easy to get for you, so you can easily enjoy the wonderful clips of this drama in MM dramaclips channel. Last but not least, I directly add English subtitles! Then you can directly see the bilingual subtitles with English and Chinese~ I hope you will like it and enjoy!
Here is this drama link→

""""""""✨ Subscribe ' MM dramaclips ' now! ↓ ☞


These Chinese drama I thought you will also like it!
[Story Of Yanxi Palace]→
[Queen Dugu]→
[The Flame's Daughter]→
[Goodbye My Princess]→

Subscribe and be the first to meet Chinese newest series!

Tell me about your favorite Chinese TV series. If you have any comments, please feel free to leave a comment on video"""""

霸道總裁,灰姑娘,瑪麗蘇,best Chinese drama,story of Yanxi Palace,queen dugu,women,drama,ancient,Chinese,DG,2019bestChinesedrama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments