Advertisement

I couldn't get this lamb out!!: Vlog 194

I couldn't get this lamb out!!: Vlog 194 I couldn't get this lamb out!
But I have a husband who could!! Mark saved my day today by being close by, and fast... This lamb honestly was on its last breath as I struggled getting him out of mom. It's shoulder got pinned, and I just ran out of strength to give it the pull that it required.

The rest of the day was getting caught up from being away for a couple days as I was asked to speak to the Ohio Sheep Producers at the Buckeye Sheep Symposium at The Ohio State University.

For more information on all the great sheep work this school is doing, check out this website...


––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Music: Jolly Old St Nicholas (Instrumental) - E's Jammy Jams
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MERCH!


Subscribe to my channel:


MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
You can follow our grain farming operation over there!

Subscribe to his channel:


Follow me on:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Contact Me:
brocksandi@hotmail.com

how to deliver a stuck lamb during birth,why does a lamb get stuck during birth,lambing sheep indoors,how to deliver lambs,issues that happen during lambing,lambing problems,what happens if your lambs get too big to deliver,lambing season,winter lambing,indoor sheep flock,sheep farming,sheep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments