Advertisement

I Broke My Neck 11 Years Ago Today | Impulse Motivation

I Broke My Neck 11 Years Ago Today | Impulse Motivation Wow, 11 years ago today I broke my neck at a local South Florida beach. Unbelievable that it's been that long, that I am where I am and that I am who I am today. The lessons are unfathomable. The perspective is unimaginable. BUT I'm doing my best to expose them so that they may be able to alter your own!

With all of the negativity and hate in the world, for you to be able to take a step back, look at your life, the way you act and the way that you treat those around you and then to have the courage and selflessness to actually implement a change into your daily life would be absolutely amazing and I challenge you to do so!!

Change your perspective and it could change your life.

self confidence,Determination,Physical therapy,Wheelchair workout,Amazing people,Inspiration,Motivation,Disability awareness,Wheelchair fitness,Wheelchair ability,Workout inspiration,Paraplegic,Quadriplegic,Amputee,Cerebral palsy,Wheelchair life,Wheelchair,Strong mind,Spinal cord injury,SCI,Paralyzed,Workout,Believe in yourself,Inspirational videos,Wheelchair community,I broke my neck,anniversary,injurversary,my story,perspective,change your perspective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments