Advertisement

How to Sword Block Effectively! Halo Reach on MCC (PC|Xbox)

How to Sword Block Effectively! Halo Reach on MCC (PC|Xbox) Hey everyone, today I want to show you the simple trick of sword blocking on Halo Reach Xbox and PC. Now I’m surprised at how few people actually know this as it can be used to save yourself in almost any situation where the opponent is rushing towards you with an energy sword.

Also huge thanks to my mate Alyez for helping me with this video!

►Subscribe for more great content and vids :



Halo PC Announcement -



Music: Halo: CE OST - Under Cover of Night

Halo 5 OST: The Trials
Halo 4: OST - 117



Join I Fireteam Ghost I :



Halo Waypoint:



Outro Designer - Tristan Nelson



Elgato Game Capture HD60:



I’d really appreciate it if you could subscribe and turn notifications on that as that would really help me in growing this community. I read and respond to all comments so if you have any questions or info regarding this topic please drop them below! Cheers guys and have a good one!



~Ghost

FootedGhost,halo mcc,Halo mcc to pc,halo reach on mcc,halo MCC on steam,Halo reach on MCC!,reach to mcc,Halo on PC,Halo reach on MCC,Halo MCC on PC,Halo Reach Remastered,How to Sword Block Effectively! Halo Reach on MCC (PC/Xbox),Halo reach sword blocking,how to sword block halo reach,Halo MCC sword blocking,How to sword block on Halo reach PC,halo reach sword block,Halo reach living dead sword blocking,Sword Blocking Halo,Halo reach pc funny,halo pc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments