Advertisement

How to fit your hair system! | LaVivid Hair replacement system experience.

How to fit your hair system! | LaVivid Hair replacement system experience. Check out my latest Hair Replacement System fitting, using LaVivid's thin poly system.

Apologies that I my camera decided to have a wobble with the focus... I need some monies for a new one!

You can check out the Lavivid system I am wearing here -

Use discount code JENX15 for 15% off!

Drop me a message if you want to know more!

Contact details for the Salon that fits my system -

Non surgical hair replacement,hair replacement system,hair system,cure to baldness,alternative to hair transplant,hair transformation,how to get a full head of hair,how to stop being bald,hair transplant,male pattern baldness,exercising with a hair system,baldness cure,hair transplant alternative,should I get a hair system?,how to install a hair replacement system,

Post a Comment

0 Comments