Advertisement

HOW THE SAMSUNG GALAXY A70 FAILED ME: and why I am genuinely surprised at the Huawei Y9s

HOW THE SAMSUNG GALAXY A70 FAILED ME: and why I am genuinely surprised at the Huawei Y9s Hello Everyone,

So I meant to do a little camera test with the Samsung Galaxy A70 and the Huawei Y9s especially since they are very similar in specs. I didn't want to bore you with a lot of spec details as you'd find a ton of those online. I just took them along to grab some stills from a shoot I was going to do and what happened at the end surprised me so I thought to share with you all.

I am not being paid by Huawei or Samsung to do this video.. these are true events and incidents.

Watch more BTS videos here -

Please Subscribe for more videos -

#phloshop #huaweiy9s #samsungA70

My Instagram:



INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
SNAPCHAT: phloshop

Phloshop is a YouTube channel dedicated to creating Adobe Photoshop, Capture One tutorials and sharing Behind the Scenes (BTS) of some photoshoot sessions we have.
If you enjoy my videos, the best way to support is to purchase any of my courses when I start sharing them or simply subscribe to the YouTube channel by pressing the red button and turning on the notifications button so you’re among the first to know when a new video comes out.

For business inquiries: Phloshop.llc@gmail.com
CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO

Phloshop,phloshop LLC,Tutorials,photography behind the scenes,samsung galaxy a70,samsung a70,samsung,samsung galaxy a70 review,samsung a70 review,samsung galaxy a70 camera,samsung galaxy a70 india,galaxy a70,huawei y9s,huawei y9s review,huawei y9s 2019,huawei,y9s,huawei y9s camera,huawei y9s hands on,huawei y9s mobile,huawei y9s 6gb ram,مراجعة huawei y9s,معاينة huawei y9s,huawei y9s 2020,huawei y9s specs,huawei y9s features,capture one,y9s vs a70,

Post a Comment

0 Comments