Advertisement

HOPE FOR THE OVERLOOKED | JEREMIAH 1:5

HOPE FOR THE OVERLOOKED | JEREMIAH 1:5 Hey guys!!!!!

The Lord has placed this so deeply on my heart to share. I hope this encourage those, like myself who have felt overlooked, undervalued, and unappreciated. I know EXACTLY how it feels. I also wrote a blog on this topic that really highlight the scripture. Check it out below!

Hope for the overlooked Blog Post:

Scriptures Mentioned:
1 Samuel 1
Psalms 37:4
Jeramiah 29:11
Jeramiah 1:5

Follow me on Instagram:
Read my Blog:
Have any questions or need prayer? Email me: Journeytobutterfly.info@gmail.com

Have you watched my testimony on when God told me to quit my job? Check it out!!!
Part one:
Part two:
Part three:

Thank you for Watching!!!

Wondershare Filmora9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments