Advertisement

home & work life | freelance artist in manila

home & work life | freelance artist in manila Hi! This is my attempt to document a week in my life as a freelance designer and artist living in Manila, Philippines. I mostly work from home, cafes, or my studio, so everyday looks different for me. This week I worked on some painting commissions, did a lot of graphic design work for different clients, hung out with my dog and boyfriend, and caught up with some friends. I love that I have the freedom to change up my days as I wish, but working for yourself does have its own set of challenges as well! Maybe in another video I can talk about my freelancing story and the pros and cons of having this kind of lifestyle. Are you a freelancer too? Let me know if you can relate !

Thanks for watching, have a lovely start to your week x

See you next time,
ivy

See more of my work at:
www.instagram.com/ivypangs
www.ivypangilinan.com

Shop canvas art prints at:
www.artdrop.shop

------
Music credits:
Mike Mineo - Let Me Be The One
Ghost Girl
Mondo Loops - Lofi Guitar Magic Sample Pack

freelance,freelancer,freelancing,freelancer philippines,freelancer manila,freelance philippines,freelance artist,freelance designer,graphic designer,graphic design,artist,artph,visual artist,home life,lifestyle,aesthetic,vlogs,ivypangilinan,ivy pangilinan,artist manila,artist philippines,abstract artist,working artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments