Advertisement

GIVING MY CAT HER FIRST BATH | AYYDUBS

GIVING MY CAT HER FIRST BATH | AYYDUBS I attempted to give Moo her first bath and it was awful.

Subscribe:
More Collaborations:

FOLLOW ME:
»Instagram: Ayydubs
»Snapchat: Ayydubs
»Twitter-
»Facebook:

My P.O. Box:
Alyx Weiss
11301 W Olympic Blvd. #400
West Los Angeles, CA 90064

Business Inquiries:
alyxweiss@gmail.com

FTC: no spo yo

About ayydubs:
My name is Alyx, or Ayydubs on the internet. You may have seen my Hidden Camera Uber Prank series, where I completely distress innocent people. If you can’t handle the cringe, I also make vlogs, advice videos, skits, sketches and whatever else I so please. New videos every Thursday.

GIVING MY CAT HER FIRST BATH


Ayydubs

giving my cat her first bath,moo's first bath,bathing my cat,attempting to bathe my cat,attempting to bath my cat,my cat takes her first bath,moo,ayydubs cat,kitten,bath time,Alyx,alyx weiss,ayydubs,ayy dubs,comedy,funny,friends,haul,advice,hidden camera pranks,uber prank,tags,challenges,skits,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments