Advertisement

Endlessly | Dedicated to Rose

Endlessly | Dedicated to Rose Edit: Didn't place in WAC:RE but I got an Honorable mention so that's better than I expected!

Where the fuck do I start with this edit, First off happy anniversary to my partner, Rose. It's been 3 years since we got together as of today. I edited one of our favorite songs and I hope you enjoy the edit I've been trying my best to hide from you

Second of all, This is hands down my best edit and it is the first time I've edited seriously in the past 3 years. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I may decide to continue it one day.

Shoutout to Corey, Blue, SK & Meda. These were the main 4 people who provided solid feedback about how I could improve the edit.

Editing time: 15-16 hours across 4 days
Anime: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Song: Endlessly
Artist: The Cab

Dedicated

Post a Comment

0 Comments