Advertisement

ELECTRIC SPORTBIKE from CHINA | the Chinese Seller that SCAMMED Me Still Won't Help...

ELECTRIC SPORTBIKE from CHINA | the Chinese Seller that SCAMMED Me Still Won't Help... Almost a year ago, I bought an electric sportbike from China and got it six months later. The Chinese seller, Wuxi Saichi Vehicle Industry, sent me the base model motorcycle when I paid twice as much for an upgraded version of the electric bike. Ordering from China through Alibaba.com sounds good when you look at prices, but for me, the whole experience has been unpleasant, even to this day. The seller pulled a good old-fashioned scam on me and forever lost my trust when they wouldn't make it right.

The link to this electric sportbike and all the information is in this video:

BUT, if you're considering buying a bike like this, watch the whole video. It is very hard to get one of these and you may not get what you pay for.

I hope these videos help.

the inja,electric,motorcycle,china,alibaba,alibaba.com,chinese,sportbike,harley davidson,zero,scam,seller,wuxi,saichi,vehicle,industry,scammed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments