Advertisement

Don’t feel bad about outgrowing the people who had the chance to grow with you

Don’t feel bad about outgrowing the people who had the chance to grow with you I got this quote "Don’t feel bad about outgrowing the people who had the chance to grow with you” from a Mel Robbins post on instagram a little while back that really resonated with me because back then, I was in a place in my life where I had to make the very tough decision of letting go of a person who had been in my life for a very long time and who I thought was a “lifetime” person only to realize he was a “season” person. .


At first I was disappointed and angry because I really wanted this person to be a “lifetime “ person but then I realized that I do not have jurisdiction over what other people decide to do with their respective journey. What growth looks like for me may look different for someone else and that’s OK. What I see possible for someone may not be what they see possible for themselves and that’s OK. .


The only person I have the right to focus on is myself. That realization has been my greatest source of power this year. Try it for yourself.

chance

Post a Comment

0 Comments