Advertisement

DIY | Whipped Shea Butter Mix for FAST Hair Growth (REVAMPED)

DIY | Whipped Shea Butter Mix for FAST Hair Growth (REVAMPED) #DIY

WATCH IN HD FOR BETTER QUALITY! :)

Hey loves, so I wanted to share this mixture that I've been using for my hair. Using this, I've found that my hair is growing faster and softer. You don't have to use the exact oils I used, but whatever you have available. If you have any comments, questions, or tips, leave them down below! Good luck with your hair journey! :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Raw Shea Butter
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Castor Oil
Coconut Oil
Rosemary Oil

DIY | Whipped Shea Butter Mix for FAST Hair Growth


WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Instagram: NaturallyMeNaomi
Snapchat: Naomi_DGIT
Twitter: Naomi_DGIT

Camera: CAON T6i
Editor: iMovie

BUSINESS
For business inquiries please contact
naturallymenaomi@gmail.com

Whipped Shea Butter Mix for FAST Hair Growth,Shea Butter Mix for FAST Hair Growth,diy shea butter,diy shea butter for hair,diy shea butter mix for natural hair,diy shea butter hair cream,diy shea butter moisturizer,diy shea butter mixture,diy shea butter mix,diy whipped shea butter,diy whipped shea butter for natural hair,homemade whipped shea butter,naturally me naomi,google,search engine,natural 4c hair,natural hair journey,do it yourself,VLOGMAS DAY 11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments