Advertisement

Celebrating 30 years in the wood flooring business - and a VHS tape from 1990 to prove it!

Celebrating 30 years in the wood flooring business - and a VHS tape from 1990 to prove it! I'm not sure why I always remember the day I started at Lon Musolf Distributing. Probably because it was one of my first jobs, and it is the reason I have been in the wood flooring business for 30 years now. Maybe the most surprising thing about this 29 YO videotape is that this is what professional promotional tapes looked like back then. Of course we could all get better quality from the phones in our pockets these days. Hope you enjoy this.
Thanks for watching, and thanks for subscribing!

Lon Musolf,Lon Musolf Distributing,Brian Roberge,Brians Floor Service,Brian's Floor Service,Hardwood Flooring,30 years in the business,John Rassett,Tammy Rassett,Mary Ellen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments