Advertisement

Are You Interested In Mary Kay

Are You Interested In Mary Kay FOLLOW ME ON IG @divadetermined2019

Hey y’all,
WARNING THIS IS A CRYING VIDEO
In this video I do ugly cry, so if you don’t want to see that than click off and watch another one of my videos (putting a link to Random Thoughts because it’s funny). Anyway, in this video I talk about Mary Kay. In addition, I talk about how people can see things inside of us that we cannot sometimes see in ourselves.

Link to Random Thoughts Video if you need a lighthearted video and a laugh


I’m not personally selling Mary Kay, but if you’re interested in becoming a representative and would like to know more about the company I can connect you to The Wonderful Pink Lady! If you want to purchase Mary Kay products, I can also refer you to The Wonderful Pink Lady! Btw, I was not asked to do this, I just believe in supporting people who are trying to make a difference in a positive way. In this world there are too many people with a crab mentality or dog eat dog attitude. Too often people don’t realize there is enough to go round for everyone and there is no need to step on anyone to get ahead. We should be more supportive of others even if we don’t always fully understand what they’re doing or why...kindness goes a long way!

If you’re new to my channel I invite you to subscribe, it’s free! As always, thank each and everyone of you who is already subscribed...I appreciate y’all! Make sure your notification bell is on because I post randomly, but weekly! Free free to leave a comment and I’ll respond to you! Lastly, if you like this video make sure you like and share this video!

Mary Kay,How people perceive you,Storytime,God,Vlogger,Vlog,Encouragement,Positivity,Skin care,Make up,Hydra Facial,Empowerment,starting your own business,working from home,side hussle 2019,side hussle 2020,ways to earn more money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments