Advertisement

30 weeks pregnant | Symptoms & Bumpdate

30 weeks pregnant | Symptoms & Bumpdate This video is all about my 30th week of pregnancy!
In this video I talk about Hank’s development, my TMI symptoms & show you my bump.

The maternity pants I am wearing in this video are my #1 favourite maternity pants I’ve ever worn & if this company made non-maternity pants I would never buy another brand again. This is not a paid add, it is my honest opinion. The quality is amazing & the fabric really flatters your shape.

For more information on the the pants & maternity/nursing sweatshirt go to www.cadenshae.com or www.cadenshae.ca (CANADA)

Check out their insta @CADENSHAE

30 weeks pregnany,pregnancy vlog,third trimester,pregnant,bump update,pregnancy update,curly susie,youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments